Commercial Overhead Door Service
The Door Company, located in Georgetown, Texas provides expert service and maintenance to garage doors for businesses in the central Texas region. An overhead door problem could cause serious safety issues, or even slow or stop the day-to-day operation of your business. Our expert technicians have the expertise and training to diagnose any commercial garage door problem you may encounter, and can find a safe and affordable way to return your system to working order.
Commercial & Industrial Garage Door Service
Examples of solutions that we provide include:
- Overhead garage door tune-ups, including sectional, rolling sheet, and full-view aluminum.
- Garage door operator tune-ups for all types, including manual, chain hoist, trolley, jackshaft, and slide operators.
- Replacement sections for damaged sectional doors.
- Broken string and cable replacements.
- Replacement and repair of damaged tracks.
- Replacement or repair of damaged or compromised locks.
- Replacement or repair of damaged rollers, brackets, hinges, handles, and other components.
- Repair and replacement of broken, damaged, or worn-out hardware.
Why The Door Company?
Regardless of your commercial garage door repair or maintenance needs, the expert service repair technicians will be glad to evaluate your doors and provide you with repair solutions as necessary. Contact our offices today, and our team will be glad to come to your business to see how we can help your business stay safe and operational!
In addition to repairs and maintenance, we’re glad to provide new and existing garage doors, access solutions, and accessories to businesses in the Greater Central Texas area, which includes Austin, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Leander, Georgetown, Liberty Hill, Hutto, Elgin, Taylor, Killeen, Belton, Temple, Marble Falls, Burnet, Lampasas, Dripping Springs, Wimberley, San Marcos, and more.